Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine's Day Goodies

Valentine's day is just around the corner! I have a few things left on my 'to do' list to get ready for it; a Valentine's photo shoot with my son, get out the rest of the decorations, and make my son a cute freezer paper stencil valentine's shirt.  We thought we would share photos of some of our DIY Valentine's day decorations from previous years with you if you are in need of some inspiration....

Easy yarn wrapped letters- will do a tutorial in the future!

DIY freezer paper stencil shirt- tutorial here (just switch the bleach for fabric paint)

Crochet Valentine's hat-for sale here
 
easy mod podge block -tutorial coming soon!

crochet hat- available here
painted mason jars (tutorial in our last blog post)

On Valentine's morning I'm planning a big festive breakfast, thinking heart shaped bacon, heart shaped cinnamon buns, maybe pink pancakes....soo many ideas! Follow us on pinterest to see our festive pins :) 


1 comment:

  1. that onesie is to die for!!! I mean ALL of it is..but I guess I feel like I never see "eye catching" stuff for my lil man so that really caught my eye! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete